Monday, April 13, 2009
A New Blog for A New Start in Life
Hi everyone - This is a new blog for the new life I was forced into starting today. I don't want to get into all the dirty details, but what started out as trying to cut back to 32 hrs a week at the bank has turned into being laid off. I was forced out of my job basically after 13 years and I am just a little bitter about it. Many things changed in the "policies" after I requested the 3/4 quarter time status, and I wasn't told about the changes, and when I requested to go back to full time if that is the way it was going to be, they said no and wouldn't negotiate at all. Ok - that's enough - suffice to say this was not my choice, but I will deal with it the best way I know how - and move on. This new blog will be a work in progress - I started it today because the other blog was attached to my work e-mail address and obviously that was shut off today - so here it is. I will get some new pics attached from Easter soon! We had a great weekend with some nice spring weather. I guess the good part about all of this is I don't have to worry about getting to and from Harwood when the water goes across the interstate again!! Love to all - Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you Mom...
ReplyDeleteim sorry to hear that becky-- that is ridiculous :( I am happy though that I found this blog to add to my reading list!
ReplyDelete