Monday, November 2, 2009

No news is good news??











I don't know what I've been busy with lately, but seems like I have no time to post! I haven't been very busy with my camera either, even though we have spent alot of time with Dillon! He is on the move now, so they spend most of the time chasing him - He is a very active little boy!! We put a gate on the basement stairs just to be sure! Doesn't the family look so cute - Meagan is so creative, and Andrew likes to dress up - even though he might not admit it!! Dillon is the cutest lion ever! He is also saying his first word...I heard it this morning. He waves and says hi----it is so cute!!! The pics above are courtesy of Meagan again (Thanks!!). She took some of us and Dillon so I can send a Christmas card this year!! If I don't do it soon, I will get taken off everyone's list! And now that I have someone so cute to show off how can I resist?
We have been busy with Bison FB games - took a bus to SD for the game - they are having a losing season, but we have fun at the games anyway. Kim and I do anyway...the boys sit there and complain about what they should be doing out on the field!!
This past week and weekend was spent moving Mom and Dad to a new condo. They have to use stairs to get to the one they were in, so a move was necessary. They found a nice place in West Fargo again, seems roomier, but with alot less storage. When Greg and I were packing them up, I couldn't believe how much storage was in their old place!! When unpacking, we had to make Mom tell us, what was needed and what wasn't, because we had to downsize a bit. They have a good size garage, so most everything that wouldn't fit was marked in a box and stored. We started packing Thursday (they were working on it before we got there too!!) and Saturday morning we all showed up, packed the truck, and moved. By Sunday afternoon, we had everything unpacked and pics on the walls. The crew was a little tired, but I don't think any of us need any major work on our backs or anything, so all is good. I hope they will like the new place - the major thing they are missing is the nice view they had and some nice people they knew there! Change is always hard.
Work is going good. Andrew seems happy with the progress I have made - he is pretty easy on me I think! And the work is interesting, so I am learning alot! I have officially stopped looking for a full time job. There is just not much out there for my age - and I am hoping this may turn into a little bit more, not to much of course, the hours are great and it is really nice to have such long weekends!! I am pretty spoiled already! Busy month coming up - can't believe the year is winding down. Thanksgiving will be at our place again this year, and Bil and Shorty will fight over Christmas Eve and Day. Football, weddings, birthdays...lots to look forward to!! Have a great week everyone! Love to all, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment