
We had a great Easter with all the Family around (except A&M and Dillon of course) The weather was great! It was a very nice day! Dillon came to visit today and I got some cute pics! Briggs has been here for a week too, as his mommy is traveling again! Hawaii and then Vegas! What a bum!! Dillon is getting to be such a big boy, with lots of new tricks. He is such a sweetheart and gives great hugs and open mouth kisses as you can see. This morning he had breakfast at Grandma's while Mommy went to a job interview. He is a great eater and loves almost everything you give him! Later I found him in the dogs' bed!! He was giggling right before I got my camera of course!! I Love every second we get to spend with him!! Enjoy the pics and Love to all! Grandma Becky
I was like "what the heck is he sitting in?" and Mark goes "it's probably a dog bed". Briggs doesn't know what to think about the whole situation. :-)
ReplyDelete