Monday, May 31, 2010

A Wonderful Beginning to Summer!























































So much to say and so little time!! I finally got my new laptop (Thanks so much to Mark for ordering and getting it all ready for me to go!!! THANKS-THANKS-THANKS!!!)

We had a wonderful weekend with a full house of family and friends!! My birthday was on Saturday and the day was perfect! (except I felt a little guilty cause there wasn't room on the pontoon for Jenn, Mike, and Jack and some friends of theirs).  We took the pontoon to DL and did a little tour and while it was windy it was also very hot which was great for Memorial Day weekend! Billie & Mark, Dave & Kim, Andrew & Meagan, and Chris & Lisa, and Mallory joined us on the boat and it was so much fun. The water was still kinda cold though! We met up later at the house with Jenn and Mike and company, Mom and Dad, and our nephew BJ.  We had a great steak meal and alot of fun!! The beautiful flowers were from Mike and Jack, and Jessica, Avery, and Grayson.  So pretty!! I love getting flowers!

I also posted some pics ( a few of the "hundreds" I took) from our trip to Graceland. It was a great trip, but I am not going to gush, cause some people I know (not naming names) make fun of me, just to say I totally enjoyed every second and kept pinching myself cause I was really there. MLK Jr museum was so moving too...you actually stand about 50 ft from the balcony on the tour, (made me very sad) and the Civil Rights museum was hard to fathom too. I was ten when he was killed and it makes me sick to think people were treated like that, and sometimes still are. We stayed on Beale Street and it was a ball. Great food, music, drinks!! We had a horse drawn carriage ride at sunset and it was wonderful!

I will be posting some more pics soon of Dillon-we get to have him this coming weekend while his parents go to a wedding in Rochester! Whoo Hoo!!! Have a great week, and love to all!




















2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great trip Becky! I never knew Elvis' middle name was Aaron - is that how Andrew got his middle name??? :) haha just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - really, that is how he got his middle name!!

    ReplyDelete