Saturday, September 11, 2010

End of summer - really???


Mr Destruction!
Sleeping Beauty
Zoned in on Mo Mo
Typical guy with a remote!
Trying to capture the smiles!
GG Radebaugh and Preslee
Loves the ceiling fan!
Jenn and Mike's basement "kitchen"
Tearing it apart
It's really over - really?  How does time go so fast?? It seems like we were just enjoying the hot Memorial Day and now Labor Day has come and gone.  We had a great time around here having Shelley and Ken and Dave and Kim visit for the weekend.  The weather didn't cooperate much, but we did get one ride on the pontoon which was nice as long as we stayed in the sun.  We have to make do right??  On Sunday Dave and Kim and us took a drive over to Cameron and Deb Wischer's new home on Franklin Lake. WOW is all I can say.  I have said that we don't know people who live in houses like that. It is beautiful!! Cameron served a couple of great bottles of wine, and if we didn't have a picnic to get to at the cabin, we would have needed a ride home!!

We did some more demo work at Jenn and Mike's house...they are getting very close to done and the contractor is ready to start!  I just can't wait to see the transformation of this home - and the stamp they put on it!  Will post pics as they go. It will be fun!!

The grandkids are growing like weeds and I got to spend all day Thursday with them while Mom enjoyed a much needed day off.  If I haven't said it before, I will now.  Those kids are so very lucky to have such wonderful parents, and a Mom who stays home with them.  Full time Mommyhood is a VERY tough job, but our wonderful daughter-in-law seems to relish it and is sooooo good at it! I had a ball with them.  Preslee is a great baby, eats well, sleeps good and is smiling with two of the cutest dimples  you have ever seen. I am not very good at catching it on camera though.  She is a beauty, with blue eyes, light brown hair, and I can't wait to see the contrast develop between her and her dark haired brother. It will be striking! Cuddle time with her is the best!!  And Dillon, what can I say.  He has turned into this little boy with his very own personality. He has such a great sense of humor and he loves to tease, joke around, and DANCE!  The minute he walks into the house he askes for music and just loves to dance! He has got some Grandpa Wayne like moves - and it just makes me laugh!  Great exercise when he is around!! He loves Mo Mo (Elmo) and the two times I was feeding Preslee, he grabbed his blanket and his chair and went to the TV and asked for Mo Mo.  He is such a great big brother always concerned about his baby!  I think this giving Mom a day off a week could become a habit??? How about it Meagan???

The best thing about fall coming is Bison FB has started - they have won their first game and another tonite!  Whoo Hoo! Jack is also playing FB and we will see a game or two soon! I love watching the kids in their pads - brings back great memories!  Greg is hunting with Mark and his Dad this weekend so that season has also started.  I am enjoying the peace and quiet here, cleaning-painting-rummage saleing-reading-walking...life is good.  Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment