Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1st Full Day of Summer!














Yes - it really is the first day of summer but it has been drizzling all day long.  I will not complain though because we have had a few nice summer days and there are so many people dealing with so much worse!  I pray for the people in Minot and especially Harland (Mark's Dad) who had to move out of his house. I hope and pray it doesn't get as bad as they are saying.  Mark, Mallory and Greg went yesterday to help him move everything out and Greg said is was just surreal what was going on. Like a bad movie. But thank God they got his belongings moved out. Now just wait and see what happens. 

We celebrated Jack's 10th birthday at BWW - he got alot of great stuff, but I think he was more excited to see all of his new family in attendance! He is such a great kid and seemed totally thrilled with the party and gifts! He's two whole hands now!! WOW! 

As you can see we had a great Father's Day - the kids all came over for supper on the boat and it was a beautiful night!  I didn't get any good pics of the kids together - but Dillon and Preslee are growing so fast!  Dillon is talking a mile a minute and Preslee is just a little sweetheart!  I did get a pretty good pic of Mike and Jack at least!!

Our building is done and as soon as we have some electricity out there we will have a big party - stay tuned for details!! It will be so nice to start filling it up! Maybe finally Greg can get his pickup in the garage!!

The Fourth of July is right around the corner!! Will summer be here by then??? We can only hope!! Take care everyone -  love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment