Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall is here!
















Yes - summer is over and I am very sad about it!  I love fall, the cooler weather, beautiful trees, sleeping with the windows open, football...but I just dread what comes next!  We had a great summer, but of course it went wayyyyyy to fast - just like everyone's I'm sure! One of the last weekends of summer we did a boat tour on the big lake and had a great time! Jack and Greg jumped off the bridge at Longbridge - Jack thought it was great!! We also had Aunt Jo visit for a while - it was so nice to see her in her own cabin!! She looks great and I loved our visits! The CA cousins came with some friends and it was so nice to see them again and meet Woody and Shelly. The time together also went way to fast!! 

We had a great time with the kids last weekend - and yes Dillon is playing the drums on my pots and pans! I am for SURE a much more patient Gramma than I ever was a Mom!! Sorry A&J!! We got to see Jack play football and he is doing GREAT this year! It amazes me how much they know and how well they play at 10 years old!! Preslee is not walking yet, but LOVES the stairs! She is walking around stuff and pushing things so it won't be long, but all in her own good time! Love my three grandchildren - and can never get enough of them! Being a Gramma is the best thing!!

More news next week - wait for it!!!

Bison - Gopher football weekend coming up - we leave tomorrow for a full weekend of fun! Dave and Kim are our partners in fun again and I can't wait!  I know we will have a great time and I HOPE that it is a good game! GO BISON!!

Love to all,  Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment