Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yep I know - it's been awhile!! Busy, Busy!!






















It has been a crazy, wonderful, exciting couple of months capping it all off with a beautiful Christmas with family.  Life is so wonderful right now I can hardly stand it!! We celebrated Christmas Eve at Billie and Marks and the kids opening presents didn't disappoint!  They were sooooo excited with everything they received and seemed to love all the attention they were getting.  They were both so good - it was just so much fun!  B&M made a wonderful meal of pasta and sauces that was just amazing! The next day we were at Dave and Shorty's for the traditional Prime Rib meal which again didn't disappoint! Dave has figured out a wonderful way to cook mine just like I like it (done) after it comes out of the oven - so it keeps everyone else's bloody red.  It was a great meal and a great day!  We are so blessed to have everyone close and everyone healthy. Our family continues to grow and I thank God every day for all we are blessed with. 

The girls came over and helped me bake and decorate cookies, and we made turtles for the first time in a few years. They were a big hit!! They were much better decoraters than I ever am - I like the spread and smear method myself - so they turned out pretty this year!! We met the kids at Zorbaz for Greg's 57th birthday supper. Again - it is so great to have them close to be able to do that! He got some ice fishing stuff and a Bison clock for his garage. I will take some pics of his garage soon - we hung up his deer head, hammerhead shark, and lots of other cool stuff out there and it looks great! It is calling out for a garage party!! Anyone interested???

This weekend we will be heading to Grand Forks to bring in the new year with Bil and Mark, Dave and Kim, and Mike and LaVaun.  We will have supper at Dave and Kim's and end the night at Mike and LaVaun's for a sleepover!! It should be alot of fun! Then on Sunday we will celebrate our Barker Family Christmas with Jack over at Mike and Jennifer's house. Jennifer is growing and glowing and feeling really good.  I felt the baby kick about 5 times in a row yesterday afternoon. It was amazing! I can't wait till April to see that little peanut!! He/She will be a beautiful baby!!  Here's wishing everyone an amazing 2012!!

And of course - last but never least - the BISON!!  We have had an amazing time following our Bison thru the playoffs - it has been so much fun!! The excitement has just been electric in the dome! The noise so loud I couldn't even hear myself screaming at times!! In 11 days we will follow them all the way to Frisco Texas to cheer them on in the Championship game against Sam Houston. We got tickets (right after the game was over we were booking it!!) on the charter that leaves on Thursday and returns Sunday. The "guys" were complaining a little about the cost that night, but since then, they are thanking me for making them book it that night since it sold out really quickly and the game is sold out too!! I can't imagine how much fun it will be - and hopefully we can cheer them on to a win and celebrate even more!! Dave and Kim will be with us along with alot of other people we know - all wearing and cheering for the green and gold!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!! GO BISON!!

Again - CHEERS TO A GREAT 2012 AND PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment