Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beautiful Caroline Rebecca Boub!















We are all so thrilled to welcome Caroline Rebecca Boub to our family!  She was born on March 24th weighing in at 6lbs 7oz and 19 in long. Born a little early, but healthy and beautiful and loved so much already!  She is just perfect with a beautiful head of thick black hair just like her mommy! Right now she is a beautiful combo of Jennifer and Mike, but the dark hair makes her look just like her Mommy's baby pictures. Jennifer went thru alot to bring her into this world, but was a trooper and most say deserves a medal!! Mike and Jenn are so excited and by the looks of things Caroline has them wrapped around her little finger already! And big brother Jack is so proud, he just can't get enough of her! He will be her protector for the rest of her life! Boyfriends will have to go thru Mike and Jack to stand a chance!!  I personally was more than thrilled and surprised by the name! I knew they were thinking about Caroline, but I thought it was going to be a middle name - and never once imagined they would use mine. I am thrilled and proud we share a name - there is not a happier Gramma in the whole world. I am thanking God everyday for blessing us with healthy babies. There is not a greater feeling than watching your own children become parents - and getting to be so close to them all is icing on the cake.  I am loving my cake right now - thank you God for blessing us all.  

Love to all - Gramma Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment