Wednesday, May 23, 2012


It doesn't get much cuter than this! Caroline is getting so big!! 2 months old tomorrow!! They grow up way to fast!! We get to spend lots of great time with this little beauty and love every second of it! I also had an overnight with Dillon and Preslee last week and they will be here on Thursday for another, but they are just soooo busy, I forget to get the camera out!! The last time I tried I came out of the house and found Preslee on the ground with her leg under the Gator - I was only in there to grab my camera - Dillon said she tried to get out and he accidentally pushed the gas pedal! Great Gramma right??? She was fine and stopped crying as soon as I picked her up - but alas, no recent pics.  I will do better this week as Grampa will be here too! Those two keep me laughing all the time - they are quite the pair - one minute hugging and the next fighting! They are a blast to have around!

Time is flying by - Memorial Day coming up - the official start of summer! The weather sounds crappy but we will do our best! The family will be here and Dave and Kim are coming too.  We had a great trip to Vegas with Bil and Mark a couple weekends ago! Alot of fun - no money won for me - but oh well! Had our first pontoon ride last Friday - it was a perfect night. Bil and Mark were here to open the cabin and they also got their new pontoon delivered. It is really nice!! The old ghetto pontoon was sold but not going far as the next door neighbor bought it! That old pontoon served us well for MANY years!!

Well that was kind of a rambling post, but I will do better next time - and I promise more pics of the kids! That's who everyone wants to see right??? Have a great weekend everyone! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment