Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfFBH87RvFk A very good weekend to report - On Friday Bil, Mark, Greg and I went to the Barn in Arthur in listen (and dance once) to Adam Jones' band "At the Emporium". It was fun and the band is very very good - loud, but good!! They play alot of songs we know and some great originals too! Alot of fun! Then on Saturday after watching Elliott play a very good soccer game we met Kim and Dave and Jenn and had lunch at BWW then went tailgating. It was very warm out there, but as long as I found some shade it was ok. Tons of people and new buses and vans all decked out Bison! The game was good, and we won big, but it was a small college from the east coast and we were supposed to. Out defense needs alot of work and I worry what will happen next week!! They guys think it could get ugly, but they are always pessimists!!

At halftime the Gold Star Marching Band (including our Niece GRETCHEN!!!) performed and they were wonderful! They even did a Thriller dance that was great!! I tried to put the link here - it ended up on the top of my paragraph - God knows why - but hopefully you can get to it from there! It was very cool. It seems like they may have practiced a little bit more than we did before we performed at the wedding in Vegas!! Possibly. Not sure. Ha!

We saw Dillon and the kids today - Jenn came to the lake too - and brought him the cutest clothes from her trip to Washington. I took a few pics of him, but the battery is dead in my camera right now so will post some later, but he looked soooo cute in the hat she bought him! Such a cutie! Love, Love Love him!!!

Have a great week everyone! Love to all, Becky

1 comment:

  1. The link to the Gold Star Band was so cool!!! I can't wait to see them at Homecoming!

    ReplyDelete