Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Few New Pics...And we're going to be grandparents again!!



















Yes, we can finally scream it!!! Meagan and Andrew are going to be parents again!! We are so excited and Dillon will be such a good big brother! We can't wait to have another beautiful baby in the family! She is due in July and is feeling tired but good. Whoo Hoo!!

Things have been good since Christmas..the weather hasn't been to bad and the January thaw makes it bearable living here. We have been staying pretty close to home other than work and a swim meet, and seeing our favorite little man. He was over a few days ago and has learned to climb up the steps, not down yet. He is such a little boy! So sweet, loves music, loves to play with blocks, plays so good by himself, but is very busy so you can't take your eyes off of him for a second! The pics of him at the top of the stairway, Greg is there, we didn't leave him up there by himself!! We have been painting a little at the lake house, now all the rooms have been painted since we bought it. Greg even did some sawing and put new shelves in some closets. Normally he welds things together so this is new for him. Turned out quite well, and he only cut one board the wrong angle so was pretty proud of himself!
New Years Eve was fun at Billie and Mark's. Dave and Kim came and we ate good, drank some, and became Rock Band stars! I missed my calling I think...I am a pretty good drummer. :) It was alot of fun and the next day the party continued without us as we went to the Backstrom wedding and the other four bar hopped. We stopped there on our way home and there was no catching up. We didn't even take off our coats! They were having fun and I was mad cause it was the first New Years I wouldn't have had to go to work the next day!! Oh well, next year!
I didn't get any pics cause may camera battery was dead. Billie took some so I will try to get them from her.
We are getting excited for our vacations...Andrew is counting down the days to Daytona, and we are all getting ready to go! He and Meagan are hosting a viewing of the Earnhardt movie to get us (mostly me) in the mood and pumped for the race. It will be quite an experience. A camper in the infield surrounded by thousands of people. It will sure be a people watching experience and he says I will be hooked on racing after seeing a race in person...we will see. Twelve days later we leave for St Thomas with Bil & Mark, Mike & Lavaun, and Kim & Dave. We have a villa rented and a driver hired. It will be perfect!
Mom and Dad are in California right now. Have been gone since the 10th. They started in Mesa with Barb and Royal, went to Las Vegas, and then on to Aunt Jo's. Hope they are having fun, and if I was them, I would stay until the weather got warmer!!
This weekend Billie and Mark came to watch the Sioux/Gopher hockey game and we bar hopped a little before the game started and then came home to cook jambalaya and watch the game. It didn't turn out as hoped, ( the game not the jambalaya!) but we had a fun night anyway! Jenn, Scott and Briggs came for the evening too and we played games and had alot of fun! Many more good times to come - hopefully summer will come soon!! Never soon enough for me!
Take care everyone - stay warm!! Love to all! Grandma Becky




















1 comment:

  1. OH my GOSH! I am so jealous~~~ DAYTONA 500 really? :) You are going to have the best time! Take ton's of pic's. Tamara

    ReplyDelete