Sunday, January 24, 2010

Such a little boy!!































We have spent some time with Dillon this weekend, we went to the Boat show on Friday (our pontoon is for sale if you know of anyone looking for one!) and he was so good...crashed in about 2 minutes on the ride home! And he spent the nite on Saturday and he has learned to crawl the stairs, both ways, since his last visit...eats like a little person, some baby food yet, but he loves Mac and Cheese and these gross little turkey weiners! He just chows down! He loved my yogurt for breakfast this morning too! He makes funny faces when he is laughing or showing off, and giggles and make this funny squealing sound when he is being funny and belly laughs at the silliest things! He is so much fun to have around! What a doll - he loves to throw the ball, and is very intent on getting the stars on the stacker thing we have. Very smart of course :)


Greg and Andrew did some ice fishing during this "storm" weekend. Had fun, but no fish!! After all these years on Munson, this is the very first time Greg can remember driving his vehicle on the lake. He took some pictures for me of the cold cabins!! And this morning he was blowing the wet snow off the driveway cause once it freezes later it would have been a real mess! I hope they are doing the same to the highways!!

We are not so patiently waiting for the Vikings game to begin, and Greg is finishing the painting of the stairwell. If that wasn't a sight to see yesterday as he was perched on a board atop a ladder on the steps, and I was holding the ladder!!! I kept thinking of Billie's famous words..."you can hire someone to do this"!! I couldn't agree more and I am still working on him to hire the garage done!!
16 days till DAYTONA! We are all counting the days to the race, and I am most looking forward to the 70 to 80 degree weather!! Can't wait to leave this crap! Andrew confirmed the camper on Thursday, and it sould be a blast!! He showed us around the infield last night on the internet, and it looks pretty cool! It is like a small city! We also found out that Tim McGraw is the entertainment before the race and with our passes, if we get there early enough should be able to get really close. Meagan was excited to hear it was Tim...she loves him!! It will be quite an experience. I have decided it would be to hard to count the mullets, so I will be on the lookout for famous people. :) Now what to pack??? I have to start thinking about it!

Have a great week ahead everyone! January is almost over!! WHOO HOO! GO VIKINGS!
Love to all, Grandma Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment