Monday, December 20, 2010

Where does time go??







Yes - it's been a month since I've posted - where does the time go!!  Christmas is almost upon us and I am getting very excited for this wonderful season!  Jenn and Mike are hosting the Barker side of the family in their newly remodeled home, which I have to say turned out just amazing! It is just beautiful!! I have a few pics, but I will wait for her to post some.  It looks just wonderful!!  And for Christmas Day we will be going to Dave and Shorty's for the Radebaugh side get together.  The weather sounds like it will cooperate this year! Thanks goodness.  We get Jack, Dillon & Preslee for xmas eve and I am so looking forward to watching them open their presents this year - I think it will be great to see how Dillon reacts to all the gifts and the whole atmosphere of it - and Jack is always so appreciative of any gift he gets, it will be so much fun to watch him too!  As you can tell, Miss Preslee is a smiley bug and just a little sweetheart!  The last time we had them overnite, she slept for almost 11 hours straight! She is getting so big so fast! Love her!
We have had alot of time with our wonderful little kids - they are just a blast to be around and I never tire of it.  I beg Meagan to give them up for a day during the week - at least one - she works so hard at home with those two little ones!  She deserves a break every so often for goodness sakes! And like I said - I enjoy every second of the time we get!! 
Greg has been enjoying his new snowmobile - he has gotten a couple rides in.  The snow hasn't been great yet and the lakes are a little sketchy yet too, but hopefully soon there will be good snow. I also gave him a new 3 person ice fishing house for his birthday and xmas.  He is waiting for a missing part to come before he can finish it - and then hopefully will get out on the ice and get us some fish!! He, Andrew, and Dillon went on Saturday for a while, about 4 hours, and I guess Dillon really did good out there. He loved to play with the minnows, and when it was time to throw a little fish back, he loved throwing them back in the hole! He didn't catch one himself, but he had fun anyway, and Grampa loved having him out there!
The gymnastics pic is from the family day at the end of Dillon's gymnastics lessons.  He performed pretty well, but he is pretty young to follow ALL of coach Judy's instructions.  He had fun anyway, and Meagan said she would do it again after he gets a little older. 
The wedding plans are coming together - Henderson NV in April - I can't wait!! Jenn's dress is hanging here waiting to be hemmed.  It is just beautiful and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle. It will be very emotional to see her and her Dad.  It will be a weekend to remember for sure.  And Greg and I are extending our time in Vegas - we plan on staying for 3 more nights after we get back to Vegas, and going to the Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and basically just relaxing around the pool. It's going to be a great week!  We are hoping for some really nice weather! 
My wish for you all during this beautiful Christmas season is peace, joy, and the love of family. I know I have the best family in the whole world and I thank God every day. I am very blessed. Love to you all, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment