Words just can't describe how perfect everything was for Jennifer and Mike's wedding day. I can't describe the feeling of watching Greg walk our daughter down the aisle to the man of her dreams and her new son. It was a magical moment and I am so happy for all three of them. Jennifer was a vison of beauty and radiated happiness from the inside out and watching Mike watch her was beautiful. He had exactly the look on his face I envisioned and I know they are going to have a wonderful, happy and exciting married life as Mr and Mrs Boub! We are so happy for them all and thrilled to have a new son-in-law and new grandchild!! Thanks to everyone who helped make the day so special! We love you all and hope you had a wonderful time! Now - I will let the pics do the talking! I apoligize for not great pics - my wonderful daughter-in-law was taking lots of pics - I was concentrating on enjoying every second of the day.


Wow! Looks like a great time! I can't wait to see more photo's! Congrats to your family on such a wonderful event. Luv- The Elliott's
ReplyDelete