I was kind of waiting for some wedding reception pictures before I posted again, but if I did, I would have way to many pics to post!! The wedding month is over and we are all recovered and back to real life - but the wonderful memories will always be with us!! Eveything was just so perfect!! And I will put some reception pics on when I get them! Alot of fun was had by all to say the least and we were so thrilled so many family and friends were able to join us!!
Easter was hosted by Dave and Shorty on a beautiful sunny day. Dillon hunted for eggs, and the food was wonderful!! Thanks guys - for hosting! Miss Shannon E Hayes is now officially Dr. Shannon E Hayes and we had a wonderful weekend in Mpls celebrating her accomplishments! We are all so very proud of her!!
"take Jimmy Johnson, take Tommy Thompson, take my best friend Bo!! Inside joke - Ha Ha!!
A family painting party was held a couple weeks ago at the cabin - two days of fun! But it looks so wonderful with the bright new sunny yellow paint - I can't wait to see it all put back together with all the curtains and such. It will be so cute!!
Last weekend Billie and Mark hosted a garage party for Shannon's graduation and it was so much fun! The next day was Lauren's graduation from NC so the kids stayed at the farm. Dillon was introduced to the drums his grampa played and we think he may be a natural!! Grampa and Dad also gave him tractor rides and Grampa presented him with his very own John Deere Gator!! He loved it and looked so grown up driving it around the farm!! Grampa is delivering it to his house either today or tomorrow!! It will be all his until Preslee is old enough to fight him for it!!
The final pics are from today - They are here spending the day with me and Preslee now is "so Big" with two arms instead of one and Dillon is a "rockstar" with his new guitar!! Preslee is 10 months old in a few days - she is growing so fast and I have never seen a baby smile as much as she does!! They are both the light of my life and I cherish every minute I have with them!! I LOVE this part time working schedule!!! A special thanks to my wonderful husband who doesn't make me feel guilty for living in "my house" at the lake so much! I just never want to be to far away from my kids!!
Memorial Day is this weekend and we are still waiting for summer to arrive and stay!! Keep your fingers crossed for some sun!!!!! Love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment