Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So crazy around here!



























 
I don't know where the time goes, but alot has been going on around here and our lives have been crazy!  We had a great Thanksgiving at Billie and Marks - this year because we are remodeling as you can see.  I miss having a holiday, but I'm sure I will be making up for it!  The project is on the winding down side and I love every bit of it so far! It is such a change and we are very happy with it so far.  The new furniture comes on Saturday and we can move back into our bedroom on Friday so things are getting close!!
 
You can see how big the kiddos are getting! Love every minute we get to spend with them! I babysit for Caroline a couple days during the week, and she is so much fun! Quite a personality - keeps me giggling all day! And Dillon and Preslee were here a few days ago, and they are quite the pair. They get along so good, until they don't. And then it is funny to watch the dynamic between the two.  Both very strong personalities!
 
We are spending Christmas Eve at Shelley and Ken's house in the afternoon and then coming back to Mike and Jennifer's for the evening.  Christmas Day will be at Dave and Shorty's again and we are all of course looking forward to the Prime Rib! Love the family time with everyone together!! Greg's birthday is on Saturday as long as the end of the world doesn't happen!! We will celebrate with family and supper out.
 
Then.......it's BISON FOOTBALL!! We are going to Frisco again to cheer on our team and hopefully get back to back championships!  We are planning on driving with Dave and Kim and then extending our vacation to South Padre and we have a condo rented. We plan on hitting San Antonio and the riverwalk on the way home.  Please pray for good roads - could be a very long trip otherwise!! But it will be fun either way!!  GO BISON!!
 
I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!
 


1 comment:

  1. I am sure your trip will be great! Darin's asst. Ross Peterson (NDSU ALUMI) will be driving the NDSU Fan Bus down from ND for the big game. Have a wonderful New Year! It is so much fun to see all these babies grow. Take Care~ Darin & Tamara & BOYZ

    ReplyDelete