Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here's some new Pics!





























Stole this one from Meagan - it is so cute! They get the real smiles - I get the "you're kinda funny Grandma" smiles!!







Dillon got to come over to play yesterday and we had a ball! I read him Andrew and Jennifer's favorite book Richard Scarry's Best First Book Ever, he played and grabbed at the Fisher Price thing pictured, smiled and ALMOST giggled, and generally just entertained his Grandma! He is such a laid back, good baby! After my walk yesterday morning, the wind came up so it wasn't quite nice enough to go outside - will it ever get warm??? But we had fun anyway - I think he is coming over on Friday too, so his Dad can haul sand to the waters edge - getting ready for summer! Can't get enough of that smile!

Greg and I are waiting for some sun to treat the dock - they are coming on Tues to put it in the water so it better get nice soon! I also had my first interview and I think it went pretty well. It's a really, really small bank and I would be mostly doing teller work - so not much of a challenge, but no stress either. They are running the same programs that I already know, so no training involved - just in their policies. So we will see - if I even get an offer - then try and decide if I want it. There are no Saturday hours so that is a plus!! 8-5 M-F but only two weeks of vacation - down from 4 - that would be hard. They were very nice people - so another plus!

We had our sound system installed - not quite satisfied yet - the remote is not programmed like it should be and the "two room system" is not working like they said it would so they are sending someone to "make it right". It needs to be easy to run for us - we are technically challenged in some areas!! We just got our first I-Pod - so I need lessons on how to run that! It sounds really nice when I do get it running! Especially out on the deck! It's a good thing we have no neighbors to that side of the house!
I also checked out the progress of the bathroom at the cabin - It has a real floor and insulation and sheetrock - it's getting closer!! So cool - can't wait to see the final product! And I started the cleaning and packing up of Aunt Jo's cabin for her new renters, Mike and Lavaun, but quit cause it was really cold in there and I wasn't dressed for it! Another reason we need summer to come!!

Take care everyone - here's hoping summer finally arrives - hopefully before Memorial Day does!! I am aching for a pontoon ride!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment