Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Great 4th of July!!




Munson Boat Parade!






Peanut Gallery

























Uncle Sam Wants You!


















Jessica, Avery, and Grayson






















Connor in Grandpa's Zoobas!!























































Cutie Patootie!

























































































So many great pics I had a hard time choosing! A great weekend, great weather, and most of all, great company! We had a house full and it was so much fun!!! Great picnic on Saturday and while the waiting for dark was hard, it was most certainly worth it. We had the most awesome fireworks show, so well organized, and some really big boomers - it was just great! Time spent on the pontoon is always a hit with me, and the weather just doesn't get much better than the three days we had. Jenn, Mike, and Jack - Jessica, Shad, Avery, and Grayson, Kim and Dave Jones, Kristin and Dave Behm, Mom and Dad, Bill, Mark and Mallory, Dave, Shorty, Connor and Elliott, Mike and Lavaun, Andrew, Meagan, Dillon, Bobby, Amber, and Mason Buzick--- we just had the most wonderful time and it will definatly go down as one of the better 4ths. One thing we discussed was having the picnic right after the boat parade so boat time wouldn't have to be interrupted. I think that would work quite well - and waiting for dark wouldn't be so long, cause if the weather was nice we could be out on the water. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing!
This week Billie is on vacation, so I am making her make all the decisions on what we do. Yesterday, we went to Perham and Vergas for some shopping, and after a walk this morning, we will get together to enjoy the nice weather and have supper together tonite. It's so fun to have her around to spend quality time with! Greg had to go home to work a little - crop adjusting to do - It hasn't rained so I think the grass will be ok till next week - we'll see - hope he can come back soon! Get to pick up Dillon today - I didn't get much Dillon time over the weekend, so I may go and get him pretty early!! It is our 33rd anniversary on Friday, so supper out somewhere, haven't decided where yet though! Have a great week everyone! Love to all - and peace and love to my Grandma Elliott. Becky







No comments:

Post a Comment