I got to spend another day with my favorite little man and took a few pictures. You will notice the one of my leg - (I may be spending to much time alone), but after Dillon got done spitting up on me, I was wiping up - looked down and low and behold - there was a fish on my pants! Can you see it??? Or am I losing my mind?? It kinda freaked me out! Is it a sunfish - is it the religious sign of the fish?? Should I alert the media!?!? Maybe not. But you can see it right? Tell me you can. Anyway - cute pics right?? I had to get Dillon in the Bison outfit one more time before he grew out of it - but don't worry - we still have a Bison hat and a bib - and there will be more - at our house anyway!!! Hee Hee!
Sure looks like a fish and I have not had anything to drink (yet) today! Just love it! I think it is a boy thing....1st they learn to spit-up like a fish and then they move on to peeing their name in snow!
ReplyDeleteIf you were catholic, there would be a line of people outside Graceland on Munson in tears and waiting to be cured/saved/exorcised! :-)
ReplyDelete